Saturday, June 13, 2009
Sam's weekends~
SAY SAY SAY... Its weekend already. I noe i've not been blogging for days, cuz i had been very busy @ work and taking care of Jiayu baobei lurhs. Cuz they came over my hse to stay again. (: Ytd, i worked till going 11pm lor. -.- Sibeh tire and shack lurhs. Hahaha. But ok larh. at least working there is fun and happy. [: That's why everyday i came hm will sometimes fall asleep lor. :P Ytd, after work, went to find KangHao PTS, geokgeok & Cat and we watched midnight movie lurhs. Hahaha. So long since i last saw KangHao larhs. Miss him norhs! >.< Hehehehe. After tat, we chit-chat awhile and we all cabbed hm liao.
Today, i just woke up @ 4pm! SHIT! So late liao, again didnt get the chance to go galgal's new hse. heheh. Nvm, galgal. There's still alot of time. I WILL DEFINITELY GO SOON! Hahaha. Now, i just finish cooking dinner for myself & Zm. Smell so good lor. Hehehe. I'm a "future-to-be-GOOD WIFE'! HAHAHAHAHA! =p ok larhs. I go eat liao. Shall update again @ night!
Oh ya, there's also Pris's birthday celebration i haven posted! Shall do it at night too! (:
Today, i just woke up @ 4pm! SHIT! So late liao, again didnt get the chance to go galgal's new hse. heheh. Nvm, galgal. There's still alot of time. I WILL DEFINITELY GO SOON! Hahaha. Now, i just finish cooking dinner for myself & Zm. Smell so good lor. Hehehe. I'm a "future-to-be-GOOD WIFE'! HAHAHAHAHA! =p ok larhs. I go eat liao. Shall update again @ night!
Oh ya, there's also Pris's birthday celebration i haven posted! Shall do it at night too! (:
Posted by S.사망타 @6:00 PM | back to top

