Saturday, June 13, 2009
Searching for Little Ms Naughty! (;

Haha. Watched this movie ytd wif Kanghao, geok & cat lurhs. Saw me in the POSTER?!?!?! LOL! COOL RITE? hehehe. >.< Now, doing hsework and cat is coming to stay over @ my hse. (: Then we shall go for our class tmr together. Weets~ So boring norhs! Dono wad to do siaks. Hais. SO fast my weekends going over soon. Then it will be another week and war in work place. Hahaha. Oh ya, Do you guys noe abt the Little Miss thingy?? I'm searching for Little Miss NAUGHTY! hahaha. friends of mine if u all don wan or got extras gif me ok?? Hahahaha. (: Thanks alot arhs. :D I'm still waiting for Wens baobei to send me the pictures. So, there will be no celebration post for today! Tat stupid Wens went over to her cousin's hse and play and forget me lurhs. WAHHHHHH! ): I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE!
Posted by S.사망타 @11:19 PM | back to top

