Thursday, July 23, 2009
2 MORE DAYS~!
Hehehe. 2 more days to my birthday!! Woo~ SO EXCITED!! LOL! Hope tmr END FASTER! I GOT ALOT OF THINGS NEED TO PACK AND DO! (:
Meimei had gone through the trouble and i noe she very jin zhang abt my present. Hehehe. Meimei, thanks for the thought. Love you lots lots! Really lots lots lor. Muacks. (:
I'm already like preparing all the stuffs for PEOPLE LIKE ANG EH TO TURN MY HSE UPSIDE DOWN! LOL! :P So tire lor. So many things need to prepare. Buffet and others are all set! Ready to go! Hahaha. (:
Yawns~ Dono why don haf the mood to blog more siaks. Hahaha. Maybe too excited liao. :P
Shall wait for tmr ok?? Hehehe. :D
Wens baobei, u lie to me. Say today wan come find me pass me photos, BUT YOU DIDNT! );
Oh ya, i'm meeting F7F tmr! HAHAHA~ CELEBRATE ALAN, YAQI & MY BIRTHDAY lurhs. :D Weets~ I miss them! :D Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Posted by S.사망타 @10:22 PM | back to top

