Saturday, July 25, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~~~
This bottle is XueQi ownself draw on it de ok!
hahaha. Nice rite?? She's such a talented and clever girl. (:
Fyi, wonder who XueQi is? She's one of my best pri sch friends out of 6!!! Lols.
Qi,
i love the thought, love the stitch, love the drawing, love those messages and
of course I LOVE F7F! hahaha. (:
Hehehehe.
Ok.
FIRST, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF! HAHA~
OLD LIAO LOR. 19 LIAO. OMGG!! :P
Just had a wonderful outing wif F7F, celebrating Alan, Yaqi & My birthday! Hehehe. Thanks girls. FOR EVERYTHING! :D Shall wait for more pictures before i blog. (:
ALRIGHT, PEOPLE! PARTY IS COMING IN ANOTHER 15 HRS! ARE YOU GUYS READY?? LOL! ANYWAY, BRING EXTRA CLOTHES IF U WANT! CUZ U WILL NEVER KNOW WHEN SAM IS GOING CRAZY TO PLAY~ Hahahaha. If dont want, THEN COME AT UR OWN RISK! HAHAHAHHA~ :D
I know i'm being abit crazy over there. Lols. But i'm really excited! Cuz there will be really alot alot of ppl coming man! Woo~ I CANT WAIT! I TINK I CANT SLP OSO! LOL! :)
I will blog more ltr! Shall go reply msn and msg(s) lurhs! Hahahaha. BRB~
Posted by S.사망타 @12:01 AM | back to top

