Tuesday, July 14, 2009
I wish 19th to come tmr!!! Hahaha. :D
LOls. my boss comfirm like to act cute rite?? HaHAHA! He always make me laugh dao peng lor. Buey tahan siaks~ Today work ended quite early. 8pm plus. Hahah. (:
Hehehe. I'm super happy lor. Galgal say wan help me celebrate BOTH! hehehe. Happy is because i love her. I love gatherings.. I love PARTY! HAHAHA! Those who know me should know! ((: Gosh.. Damn excited lor. 10 more days!!! (^.^) Meimei, when u free lehs?? (:
The first day to celebrate my birthday is 19th!! Hahah. Wif Sistars! (: Cant wait lor. I wish tmr is 19th lor. HAHAHAHA! :P OMG! Tmr is Wednesday already. 4 more days to first celebration! Hahaha. ^^
Lastly, I wish Wens & Geok GOOD LUCK! HAHAHAHA! I WAIT FOR THE GOOD NEWS! CALL ME HOR! LOL! (: And, still got one more person.. I praying for him secretly. Hehehehe. Shall reveal who is he soon.. :D
10 more days to my 19th birthday! (:
Posted by S.사망타 @11:34 PM | back to top

