when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm so being loveeeeddddd! Hahaha.



Work as usual. Everything is going smoothly @ work. Hehehe. Just tat i always got quite alot of things to do arhs. Hahah. Now left 2 projects on hand! Hope it ends this week lor. Then i can go enjoy myself over the weekend. hehehe. :D Ended work @ around 9pm like this i went hm lor.. (:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Some funny & happy things happen when i was working! First:

Karen suddenly msg me and say: U BOUGHT SAM'S PRESENT? LOL!
Then I replied: HELLO! Haven! I WAITING FOR PRESENTS! HAHA! SEND WRONG LE LA!
Karen replied: Waaa! DIE! Hahaha. Ps la. I shop ur present until crazy!

After tat i forget to reply lurhs. Cuz i was in rush for editing.
HAHAHAHA! DAMN FUNNY RITE? LOLS. THANKS LA, KAREN! (:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Next:

Wens called me and 3G ME! hahaha. She showed me a cute and nice smiley ring and she said:
Geok & I BUY ONE FOR YOU LIAO! HAHAHAHA! SO SWEET RITE? lOVES~ (♥_♥)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Next:

Was msn-ing wif meimei! Hehehe. I miss her sooo much lor. So long since i last saw her. Haha. Tat period of time when we keep going sabai sabai, tink I 1 week can see her 2 times?? Hehehe. :D Meimei so sweet lor. She say I birthday happy, she cant slp lor. Then i ask her why... She replied: Cuz i keep tinking how to celebrate and wad to buy for you lor. Hahahha. So lovely of her rite?? Heheh. Love you! Muacks. [:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Next:

Mummy called me today and praise i packed my room very neatly. Hahaha. So nan de lor. (: she even making plans for my birthday party also! (: She as kan jiong as me lor. Haha. Love mummy larhs! Dono wad is she buying for me lehs? Heheheh. xD

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Anyway, going to help Calvin celebrate his birthday tmr! Whoots~ Hahaha. Comfirm going to make him paiseh paiseh! I cant wait for tmr's gathering! Since months i really hang out wif them. (: Must hurry finish my work tmr and piang down to meetup wif them for the plans. Haha. Tmr come come! Tmr Come Come! Hahaha. :D

And, Galgal... Sorry arhs. Today when i saw ur msg already very late liao.. Hehee. Cuz when u msg me i was busy working.. Nv noe u msg me. :P Tmr call u ok?? Or u call me oso can. Hehhe. I miss you! (;




Just wanna tell everyone who love sam, I LOVE YOU ALL TOO!
9 more days to my 19th birthday! (:


 Posted by S.사망타 @12:11 AM | back to top