when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Monday, July 27, 2009

Party till the end! Haha. (:

WOO~ Finally, Saturday party is over! I eventually slept at 1pm tat day! LOL! Can u guys imagine? I SLEPT AT 1PM!!! :P So the party lasted for 21 hrs!! Hahaha. Issit World Record for birthday party? Hahahah. >.< Then wif the few hrs of slp, i woke up @ 5pm and prepared to go Boss's hse for party! hahaha. Then still play mahjong wif mummy until 4am. And i slept @ 5am on Sunday. -.- Wake up @ 8am this morning. I AM DAMN TIRED!!! AND OF COURSE I TOOK DAMN LOTS OF PICTURES LARHS! Of course, i need to thanks Karen, Marissa, SuanKai in helping me taking photos when cutting the cake! (: I will upload the photos when i'm fully charged ok? Cuz i half-dead now. Hahaha.



Thanks those who came to my party, help out at my party, buy presents for me, msg me, wish me @ msn, @ facebook, @friendster && of course personally wishes. (: Appreciated all those thoughts and love from you guys. Hahaha. Thanks veryy veryy muchhy!!! :D


 Posted by S.사망타 @8:09 PM | back to top