Sunday, July 5, 2009
QUIZ!
1. The person who asked me to do.
- CHIA KIM GEOK & TAN YINWEN
2. Your relationship with him/her.
- Sisters!
3. Your first impression on him/her.
- Geok; friendly (: & Wens; quiet
4. Your most memorable moment with him/her.
- Every moment with THEM is memorable. (:
5. The most memorable thing you said to him/her.
- I dont know? Geok, Wens, WAD IS THE most memorable thing I SAID TO YOU ALL? LOL!
6. If him/her becomes your lover?
- i DONT MIND! LOL!
7. If him/her becomes your lover, what would you like him/her to improve on?
- Stop being SOOOO KAOPEI! Hahahaha!
8. If him/her becomes your enemy, what will you do?
- WILL YOU TWO BECOME MY ENEMY? );
9. If him/her becomes your enemy, what will be the reason?
- Because they are too kaopei liao. LOL! >.<
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is?
- Hug Geok & make her smile, persuade Wen's mum to buy MAC FOR HER! Shui bo? LOL!
11. Your overall impression on him/her.
- A very gooooooood sisters. (:
12. The characteristic you love most about yourself.
- BEING SO GENTLE! HAHAHAHA! :p
13. The characteristic you hate most about yourself.
- Too hot-tempered!
14. The most ideal person you want to be is?
- I WANT TO BE A HAPPY PERSON! &&& SLIM! LOL
15. For people that care and like you, say something to them.
- I LOVE YOU ALL TOO! (:
HAHAHA! I tink i no need pass le larhs. They already helped me pass liao. (: FREE YOU PEOPLE FROM THE TORTURE! HAHAHAHA! :p SIMPLY JUST TO LET YOU GIRLS KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ALL! Muacks. That's all! ^^
TanYinWen, DeJa Vu is the new song of SS501~ NOW, Zheng shi xiang ni jia shao this song. LOl! Quite nice rite?? FASTER GO DL THEN PASS ME! HAHAHAHA! =P The guy wif short hair is quite handsome lehs. Hahahhaa. REALLY! TINK U WILL LIKE HIM TOO! (:
I miss Galgal, Meimei, Sistars, F7F, SP Besties & KangHao lurhs. );
So long since i last saw them lor.
ITP takes up alot of my time.
Awwwww~
P.S Forget to mention that i saw Alanmanda @ lakeside on Thur. Hehee. Quite shocked and happy lor. Even though its just awhile, but still glad at least can see face. Hahaha. (:
Alan's 19th already. So busy till i even forget to blog and wish her happy birthday. Lols.
HAPPY BELATED 19TH BIRTHDAY, SWEETIE! :D
Posted by S.사망타 @2:46 AM | back to top

