Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Sam Say....
Sam Say....
- Sistars Post will be out tmr! Do stay tuned! Cb geok. LOOK HERE! LOL! :P
- I miss Galgal & family. Hehe. Can see her this saturday liao. (:
- I miss my meimei.. She is sick! Hope she get well soon.
- TanYinWen only noe msg me for clothes only. EMO! ):
- My hp is spoilt AGAIN. Need loud speaker again to talk. GEOK, DON CALL ME! ><
- I'm having stomachache the whole day and i dono why. );
- I just finish reading the 2 newest comics tat Ah Goo Jie bought from Taiwan. :D
- I miss F7F. And i can get to see them this friday. Weets~
- I am playing PSP with the latest games. ^^
- I GOING TO SLEEP SOON! :)
- What should i wear tmr for work?? hmmm...
- I miss her...
3 more days to my 19th birthday~ (:
Posted by S.사망타 @12:09 AM | back to top

