Wednesday, July 29, 2009
So fresh... :D
Just woke up. Hehehe. Edited abit of my blog and a change of new blog song. (: I love my new blog now lor. Hehe. Got so many cute cute icons i lovee
.. Power lor. Hahaha. Anyway, going back to slp soon again. Cuz there's work tmr. Oh ya. I got one more new friend already. She's majorie. A new intern from TP. (: Will try to take more pictures wif freeflow people lurhs. Hiakhiak. Amelia bought me a very very special photo album and i love it soo muchh. Hahha. Cuz she say she see i love taking photos so much, a photo album will be the best present. (: Fyi, Amelia is a producer in my company. I seriously love my company's people lurhs. They are all super super nice people. ^^Alright, going back to sleep now.. Ciao!

Posted by S.사망타 @2:19 AM | back to top

