Sunday, August 16, 2009
4 more days...
Didnt manage to meetup wif Karen. Very paiseh to her lurhs. Tmr Kanghao going acc me to repair my psp lurhs. Lols. Ke lian him lor. Need trouble him. But boh bian. Who ask him is my beloved PTS lehs? Hahahaha. :P 4 more days. And my internship programme ends lurhs. So fast. 4 mths plus had past. And its time for me to tink whether wad i wanna do in the future? Should i continue in this career? Hmm.. I really dont know yet lor. -.- Anyway, I'm waiting for shows to watch lehs. hahaha. Sian lurhs. Tmr gonna start work again. (: When intership ends, I will definitely miss them dao si de lor. ): Hais. But seriously, i want to hurry go for my driving lessons and of course i wanted to rest. I really feel that i need alot alot of rest lor. hahaha. Cuz last time in sch also very good life de marhs. Shall take back my leave for the 4 mths at one go! Whoots~
Hope Cat get well soon lurhs. (:
Posted by S.사망타 @11:23 PM | back to top

