Sunday, August 16, 2009
Clear-minded. (:

Its 8am now and i still havent gotten any sleep. -.-'' Lols. Mum worked half day today. And she came back @ 11pm plus then we played mahjong lurhs. I lost 16 bucks. hahaha. Played till 3am plus then we ordered MacDelivery. Mum's treat!!! Hehehe. >.< Then acc mum to slp then continue watching my shows. The china version of F4 is quite nice lehs. Hahaha. The plot is kinda of different also. Not bad lehs. Can go watch if you guys are free. (: Cat is sicked. Kana suspect H1N1 also. -.- First is Geok, then Me then now Cat. -.- People do take more care of yourself and drink more water lurhs. Cuz the weather recently is not good. :D And my psp spoilt again. Damn it lor. Make me impatient and irritated. Totally spoil my mood lor. And there's problem wif my internet connection also plus my com went black screen and shut off. Nabei. Fucking useless electronics. Wu liao si le.
Wens baobei don wan to make me into emo kia so she showed me the post that she kept. Hahaha. After reading what she really thinks. I realise wad she says does make sense. Everything had past. Its already past. No point emo-ing and its irritating. So, i made my choice. See my smiles?? Hehehe. (: I rather cherish those who are beside me now supporting me. If not, its not fair to them lurhs. (: And therefore i declare that is the last post abt her. Abt those emo past. I will never post and blog anything abt her anymore. That is the last. And of course, i walked out of the shadow. [: So, i changed my blogsong. hahaha. This one is one of the China F4 sing de. I find it quite nice lehs. Wens baobei what do u think? If u like, can take from me. Hahaha. And and and. Wens, Eun-hyuk dyed his hair RED siaks. Lols. Like those in their PAST!! Omggg. I so scare they go back to those styles lor. hahaha. Luckily, my boy still looks cute. Hehehehe. =p And hor, i don tink i receive the pictures on YS bdae de lehs. Send me again hor. [: GEOK! WHERE'S MY PICTURES?!?!?! LOL! :D
Okokok. Its getting "early"! Hahahhaa. I want go slp liao larhs. "Morning", people. Hahhaa. (: Meeting Karen ltr in the afternoon. Hope i can wake up lurhs. :P Byeeeeeeee~
Posted by S.사망타 @7:53 AM | back to top

