Sunday, August 23, 2009
小PBT! :D
Hehehehe. This little zhu zhu is geokgeok buy for me de. Or should i say i force her to buy for me? Lols. Cuz i say i like, then she ask me put money, then i say: YOU PUT! Lols. And she really put lurhs. Sibeh steady rite? Love you, sistar! ♥ Since its bought by geok, i shall name it 小PBT lurhs. HAHAHAHA! A mini version of geokgeok PBT! Cool bo? =P Like tat i can torture that 小PBT to represent geokgeok norhs! I WILL RAPE HER!!! HAHAHAHAHA~ >.<
Now its 5am plus liao lor. I just had my MacDonald breakfast delivery! Weets~ Good life uhs. Hahahaha. So sinful and fattening lor. -.- SIAN! Lols. :P Finally 一起来看流星雨is out lor. Just finish watching and now have to wait again. ): I watched quite alot of shows already lehs. Wens is right. After internship, my old pattern is back.. hahaha. Not sleeping, staying up late and then all my timing is upside down. LOL. Ok larhs. I want go have a good sleep already. Mummy's bdae is coming lor. 2nd of Sept~ Wad shall i buy for her lehs?? Headache siaks... Hmmm... Give me some suggestions? Hees. And i will inform u guys see when mummy is celebrating and invite those who are in mummy's invitation lists! You should know who you are!! Hahaha. :D Do keep updated!
Posted by S.사망타 @5:27 AM | back to top

