Sunday, August 23, 2009
Slacking && slacking...

Hahaha. I'm now really very updated with shows liao. I already chiong quite alot of shows until their latest eps liao. Got pros and cons lehs. Good is that i can watch shows, bad is that i have to wait for the latest eps sibeh sian lor. Hahaha. :P Any friends out there using twitter?? Hahaha. If have let me know ok? Follow me and i will follow u back. If not very less follower very sian. Hehehhe. :P
The shows that i'm watching now: 一起来看流星雨, 绝代商娇, 吸血鬼男孩, 拜托小姐, 魔女18号, 紫玫瑰, 福气又安康.... HAHAHA! SEE? SO MANY! Lols. Everyday and everyday just waiting only.. Hahhaa. ;P but now got nth to watch already. -.- Think can go continue with my animes lurhs. (: I recommend those shows that i'm watching now. So if you all are free and feel boring can go watch ok? Cuz i feel ok de show, should be ok de larhs. HAHAHA! =X
Its 1.30am now. And i just received a msg from geokgeok. Those kind of chain msg. She confirm knn. Lols. That msg is 5 sms long and then i'm supposed to foward to 10 ppl. -.- LOL! SHE FOWARD BECAUSE SHE GOT UNLIMITED FREE SMS!! BITCH! HAHAHAHA! So i called her and tell her she is a true friend. Hahahaa. Clever bo? (: Ok larhs. I go watch shows liao. CIAO~
Posted by S.사망타 @11:25 PM | back to top

