Saturday, August 1, 2009
Stitchy so cute~ hehehe.
Hehehe. Ytd Cat came & we decided to start playing wif the puzzle stitch tat SP besties buy for me. (: So cute lor. Hahhaa. Let u guys have a look!
Stitch say: I'M EMO-ING. DON TOK TO ME! Lols.
Stitch say: Dont keep taking my photos. I will shy de. Hehe.

Stitch say: YES, MASTER? Hehehehe. :D
Hehehe. So cute rite?? I find those people who create these so smart lor. they still purposely make only the head is puzzle. Like that i can turn his head and play wif his head. LOL! :D thanks friends~ I love it. I shall start taking photos of all my presents already. But there's quite alot so i'm lazy~ HAHAHAHA. :P Even lazy to elaborate more liao lor. >.< Tmr going to East Coast Park cycle wif F7F! So long since these few of us cycle together. Cannot imagine lor. Hahhaa. I'm so excited! And i really hope i can wake up. If not i comfirm dieee. Hahaha. :P
Wens, I finish watching "Qiang Di Men" le. SO WAD IS THEIR ENDING? MAKE ME SO EXCITED IN THE END LIKE NV END UP WIF HANDSOME GUY! TA MA DE. lol. :P
Posted by S.사망타 @10:11 PM | back to top

