when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Saturday, August 22, 2009

They are still the best! ♥

Overdue pictures! Hahaha. After my internship, i went down to bugis to find geokgeok lurhs. Wens & Cat came too~ (: Then all 3 camwhore siao(s) gather liao still can do wad? Jiu shi take pictures lor! Hahahaha. >.<



In mrt... I realised got bangala looking at us lehs. Notice those pictures. LOL! Tink they feel strange like why these girls keep taking photos in mrt. Hahaha. :P










Guess wad i'm doing in the pictures above? I'm trying to make my face as "SHARP" as last time when i'm slim! Hahahaha. xD Dont tink it success though. X_X Had fun wif my sistars lurhs. Cuz its always relaxing time when i'm with them. Love them lots! :D
And hor. I have been waiting for 一起来看流星雨 ep 23 for 2 days liao lehs. -.- I was still tinking that i can stay at everynight till late late to watch in the end nv release. -.- SIAN lor! Gonna post more overdue pictures soon. So stay tuned! ^^


 Posted by S.사망타 @12:39 PM | back to top