when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Sunday, September 27, 2009

挫败感.




Pain...





I feel so pain now...
Dont feel good...
Dont know who to turn to...
Dont know who to talk to...
Wanna find geok to talk to...
But she's not online... And i also dont wish to bother her too much...
Since she already had alot of problems on her own...
Wanna find meimei, she's not online too...
Wens had already went to sleep...
Speechless...




I had always did what i promised. No matter to who, to what, i kept those promises i made.
From the past me, hot-tempered and reckless. Scold and beat ppl up like nobody business.
Till now, the person that i wanna slap her hard and beat her up so much, but i didnt.
I kept those anger within me and let everything past...
So that the peace that everyone hoped for will not be destroyed by me..
Did anyone care how hard i tolerate??
Did anyone noticed the changed me??
Did anyone notice??
I wonder...




Are we Friends or Foe???
Tell me...




有时侯我也想大哭一场.
也希望有个肩膀让我靠一靠.
为什么是我?
为什么总认为我是坚强的呢?




全世界的人都会出卖你,只有金钱不会.
哼,连我都这么想了.
我想我一定是疯了.




就因为不能掌控未来,所以才要珍惜现在.


 Posted by S.사망타 @12:17 AM | back to top