Thursday, September 10, 2009
Fuck Off!
Offically announced that
And. If u dare to talk abt us, why not talk in our face? ARE YOU SCARED?
Dont say wad Cat is scared of me larhs. SO WHAT? U GOT ANY COMMENTS? TELL ME LA! CCB! I dont gif a fuck what u msg and tell Cat that she dont want to show her messages to us.
It just Fucking make me dulan.
But its ok. Buey song? Come find us then.
Any unhappiness just tell us larhs. If you are so eh sai.
We dont need those gei gao and fake ppl in our group. Even though from 8 till now to 5. I dont gif a damn at all. I protect and love those people who worth it. True friends? I just need a few, and not those extras. Those ppl who left, GOOD. We got fewer ppl to worry abt. (:
Dont provoke me for now. I wish to change for good. But if you want to start the game, i will definitely make the game end in my way.
Posted by S.사망타 @5:24 AM | back to top

