사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
Advertisements
Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D
S.Desires
LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.
All my beloveds are happy (:
(!)Slim down Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!
OH YAY!!! TANYINWEN IS BACK FROM TAIWAN!!! HAHAHAHA! I just receive her calls. From dono where. Cuz i was still slping. Hehehe. (: I really miss her alot alot lor. Lols. When i go london did u miss me?? Hehehe.:P Wah lan eh. 7 days not seeing one of my beloved sistar is killing me man. Lols. I miss her stupid laughters and gong gong lurhs! HAHA! xD Another sistar of mine is going to HK soon! Which is Sinyee! Hehehe. So many of my sistars are going oversea lor. Throwing me at singapore alone. ): Hahaaha.
TANYINWEN, FASTER COME BACK!!! GOT SO MUCH TO TELL YOU!! HEHEHE. U CONFIRM KPO DAO SIAO!!! :D BAOBEI, ILOVEYOU!