when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Work hard, Play harder. (:


YeaHOO!!! :) Received a call from my driving instructor that he wanna chg the time earlier. So i hurry wake up, prepared and head out to Gombak. (: Saw him and he's quite a nice guy. He bring me go renew my PDL and teaches me for one and a half hr (including the renew PDL time) but he just charged me for one hour. Hehehe. I'm such a lucky person, I always met nice ppl. ^.^ Its really fun!!! First time touching a car, driving on the road and playing with the clutch. LOL! Controlling the clutch and pedals are killing me!!! Lols. Damn suan man, my leg.. Zzzz. Somemore my driving instructor says i drive abit too fast(in speed) as a beginner. Cuz i step the accelerator too hard! Hehehe. :P but i kinda fall in love with driving already. Hahaha. Shall hurry take more lessons and faster take TP lurhs. :D

Working tmr wif geokgeok at bugis again. Hope sales are good tmr. (: Then finally i can get to see TANYINWEN(这个没心肝的家伙!)哈哈,没心肝because she nv miss me!! LOL! xD And today i received a beloved teacher's msg. Hehehe. ;D I'm happy that there's such a nice and kind teacher that concerned abt me. He's worried abt my work & FYP. Lols. Thanks cher! You're the best! [: Anyway, i will work very very hard. Cuz I got my targets that i wanna meet. Jiayou, Samantha! I want go watch shows already. Shall slp early tonight. Goodnights to all my readers, whoever you are. I love you guys! (:


Quote of the day:
Constant use will not wear ragged the fabric of friendship. (:


 Posted by S.사망타 @9:18 PM | back to top