Thursday, September 17, 2009
Yay! Gonna have a great FRIDAY! :D
Just reached hm not long ago. Finish working wif geokgeok. (: Sales not good, kinda made me and geokgeok abit stress. Lols. But its always ok when the both of us are together. :D Wens baobei came down to find us after she work too. But she is not feeling well, had headache. So when she reached, she just keep slping and slping and slping. hahaha. Then Wens & I went hm tgt lor. Home sweet home. And Wens baobei passed me a yummy yummy bread. Hehehe. Quite nice lurhs. Thanks baobei :D
Finally tmr is FRIDAY! Hahaha. A day when i can really get to meet my sistars and friends. Meet those WHO ARE REALLY SISTARS & FRIENDS! (; I cant wait for tmr to arrive. Hehehhee. HERE I COME!!!! :) Shall come back wif lots and lots of pictures! Stay tuned! :)
Posted by S.사망타 @11:18 PM | back to top

