Thursday, October 8, 2009
Busy Sam~
Finally back with a proper update. (: Been busying these few days. Working, Learning, Playing, Vexing. Hahaha. At least, i tink i fully used my time uhs. I've also caught up on all the latest episodes of all shows, like 紫玫瑰`下一站幸福`拜托小姐`光阴的故事 etc... Hahaha. Alot rite?? And i'm watching 光阴的故事 because of 黄腾浩larhs. My 子达哥~~ Heihei ._. The only thing that i can do now is wait. Wait and wait and wait... Lols. Damn sian to wait for latest eps lor. But boh bian. :P My driving instructor is going to Taiwan tmr. Awwwwwww~ Everyone has been going to Taiwan, BUT NOT ME! ); Nevermind, soon it will be my turn. Heheheh. Next yr MARCH! I cant wait for it to come. Whoots~ :)
First, I tink we sistars should really gather tgt for dinner soon. Hahaha. Cuz there's like so many things we need to plan and talk about larhs. And of course, I kinda miss you all le lor. Except for Geok. See her dao SIAN!! HAHAHAHA! Oops! =X Hehehe. No larhs. I miss her too. <3
Second, I have already not been talking to my brother for days. Because i'm really tired of taking care and concerning when people just don gif a damn. So shall just let him be. Let him rot. Soon, he will know where and who to turn to, to return to.
Third, GOOD NEWS~! My FYP proposal has been accepted!! Heehees. :DD So happy lor~~ Lols. But of course there's always still things that we need to change and evaluate more. (: Shall jiayou for this last sem and end my school life proudly. (;
Fourth, I feel like changing my blogskin soon. What do you guys think? Lols. But really dono wad to change le lor. -.- Sibeh sian. Hahahaha. Wan change also dono change wad. -.- See how first lor. Heihei ^__^
Fifth, I miss my beloved meimei lor. ): These few days don even have the time to online much also. So no time to talk to her. I must find one time chit-chat wif her till happy. Hehehe. tat day we didnt talk much also. BUT, we know we will be there for each other. No matter what. Hehehe. Loves~
Sixth, I really need cash! ALOT ALOT OF CASH! ): I've got so much things i wanted to do and buy, but i'm very limited wif the cash i have now. Hais... Wad shall i do lehs? ):
Posted by S.사망타 @9:03 PM | back to top

