when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy day in school. ;D






School went well today. (: Reached on time and I'm satisfied wif my FYP progress in school.
Hehehe. ;D Worked well, have a great time wif team mates also. And i also have time to watched a little bit of show. Heihei ._. Then, I'm happy today because its been so long since i last seen Pearle, Ang Eh, Xiao Gong Zhu & Raymond. Somemore we had lunch tgt wif Ang Eh & Xiao Gong Zhu! :) So took some pictures wif them lor. In the end, i forget take wif ANg Eh!!! HAHAHA! Shall take wif him the next time i see him. For now, all of us are pianging for our FYP. All seems to be so busy lor. Hais. I miss those times when 1A02 keeps hanging out tgt lor. Nvm, shall chiong finish first before we enjoy ourselves again! JIAYOU, PengYou(s) mens. Hahahaha. :D

Now, I'm having a big headache. Headache abt whether i should slp now or i should not slp and go to sch tmr. Cuz tmr's lesson starts @ 8am. -.- And i tink i wont be able to wake up tmr if i slp now. But if i dont slp, i scare ltr 4am plus then i slp MORE DIE! HAHAHA! SO WHAT SHALL I DO??? Hmm.... =.='' Ok larhs. I want to go watch shows first liao. Dont want tink so much. If fell slp means slp lor. Heheheh.

AND, I MISS MY MEIMEI! ); Must really find time to meet her lurhs. Hais. Hope Meimei got off day soon so that we can go out shopping lor. Hehehe. Love you, muacks! :D


 Posted by S.사망타 @1:02 AM | back to top