Saturday, October 31, 2009
Happy Halloween! :D

Happy Halloween to all my friends and readers. (: Did you guys have fun and enjoy yourself? Hahaha. I didnt have time and mood to even celebrate Halloween lor. Some of my friends jio me go for Halloween party and clubbing, sorry that i decided to pang seh you all but i really does not have the mood to even step out of the house. ); I'm lazy, I'm tired, I'm restless. Find some things to motivate me please! Went for driving lesson today. I got scolded badly. ): Due to my lack of concentration, i caused dangers on the road. Not happy! ):
I've got so much to say... But i dont know where should i start.. Or even should i say it out... Why is there always never ending things for me to vex. I'm worried. I dont know how to console when even myself is not even convinced. I hope that everything will turn better tomorrow.
Will be meeting up wif laojie, An zai they all for location reece. (: Time to work, time to crack our brains and time to chiong for the last sem. Last half year in SP. I wonder will there be anybody that will miss my presence in school. Not likely i guess. Lols. =X I need to wake up early tmr, I go rest on my comfortable bed already. Byeeee :)
Under the mask of that guy, scared the hell out of me.
Liars within a guy, seems like flyers where you can find.
(not bad uhs, i can make sentence that rhythm lehs. haha)
Posted by S.사망타 @10:26 PM | back to top

