Saturday, October 31, 2009
New blog skin! ;D

Hehehe. I changed new blogskin again! This time round is a big big change uhs. Cuz actually i dont really like those navigation blogskin. But i find this one really cute! So shall use this for the time being. Hiakhiak. ^^v Must continue to tag me hor! Tagboard is at the pencil navigation! Hehehe. Dont be lazy! Remember to tag!! :) Do wait for me to update more abt my navigations ok?
Loves.
Its

heavily now. The weather is so cold and seems so comfortable to sleep. Its 5am already. -.- I need to go slp asap, cuz i've got driving lesson tmr @ 1pm. CAN I WAKE UP?!?!?! OMG! I dont want to be late again. ): I'm tinking of meeting galgal tmr. Dono whether i have the time anot. Shall contact her tmr, see how. I miss galgal & meimei so much! ): I want to meet them asap! And also my ITP company. I haven even got the time to have lunch together with them. Sigh. Alright, i want go slp already. Goodnights to all my readers, sweet dream! :)
伤心过一天,开心也过一天,那不如天天都HIGH翻天!

Posted by
S.사망타 @4:56 AM |
back to top