when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Earning money with luck! :)


Hello my readers, Sam is back to blog. (: So long didnt post picture of zi lian already. Recall back awhile. Hahaha. ;P Usual routine, going to sch and I just handed in my FYP first assessment file with my team mates. :D Production is going to start real soon. Gosh, gotta start working already! After lesson, cabbed hm due to the heavy rain. I'm still sick! ): Having serious cough and flu. Its just doesnt seems to go away. Sigh.. I hate to fall sick and i dont like to eat medicine. -.- Been slping late recently. I cant get to slp and i got new entertainment le lor. Even though its not a good entertainment though. =X

Christmas is coming! -.- (still got 1 mths plus) Lols. Or should i say i've already starting to save for Christmas already. -.- Cuz i guess i'm going to spend a bomb again. ): And Cat just asked me wad i want for christmas. So straightfoward, just like her. (: And i really didnt know wad i want. LOL. Still tinking~ :P

Sam is leading her life very happily. (: Real happy. I got good friends that share my joy and sorrow. I got best friends that helped me in my FYP. I got sistars to turn to and crazy with. I got a peaceful family life now. Lols. and of course not to forget my Galgal & meimei lurhs. The ultimate two to me. Heihei ._. Oh ya, will be going to Sabai Sabai wif meimei this friday! Weets~ I miss her so much lor. And its been a long time since we went Sabai Sabai. Tink we going crazy again lor. Whuahahhaa~ I cant wait! :) Time to slpppp~ Nights, all. :D


 Posted by S.사망타 @3:17 AM | back to top