when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Monday, November 23, 2009

Getting lazy to blog. =X

I love this picture so much... And of course, i love my 战友们even more. (:

I got so many overdue photos. I got so many things i want to say and blog about. But i'm really getting very very lazy to blog liao. =X I've been missing my sistars like siao. Few days didnt get to see them already. ): All have been busy wif their own things and we got no time to get together. ); Its going to 4am already and i still haven slp. -.- Lesson tmr as usual but are going to settle some serious matter before i go bugis and meetup wif my beloved sistars and buddies. :D Gonna celebrate that CheeHongKia PTS KangHao 19th birthday. Like FINALLY lor! Tat small boy!!! hahahaha. =P Will come back wif alot of pictures tmr. So do stay tuned! (: And i got so many shows to watch now, but i seriously got no time lor. Sian! I WANT FREE TIME! I WANT TO REST~ GOing to slp now. Nights all! (:



 Posted by S.사망타 @12:32 AM | back to top