Monday, November 23, 2009
KangHao PTS's 19th celebration! :D
Went sch as usual, started to work at my other assignments other than FYP. Its been a busy week and i totally got no time to rest and enjoy myself. ): But i kept telling myself, its ok.... Only another 6 mths to go.. Then i can finally rest awhile. Just 6 more mths to go... (: but after tat need tink wad to do/work in the future. -.- Seems like never-ending things to bother about uhs. =X
Anyway, finally cop dao pictues from Wens blog. Lols.
I KNOW SHE GONNA SAY: YOU VERY CLEVER HOR! LOL! :D
Yesterday, went to celebrate the EVEN not so important person's birthday. And that person is Yeow Kang Hao. Haha!
But before the dinner, Wens, Cat and I went to watch Gokusen movie. Because we watched the drama serials for this movie, so we went to watch movie. It has been quite some time since I went to a cinema to watch a movie. Or should I say, I haven't watch movie for a very long time already. But main point, we were like ahh-ing non-stop at the handsome boys. Haha! =P


Then we went to Bugis Junction to look for Kim Geok, cos that poor girl had to work. Haha! After so, everyone met up at iluma, cos we are eating at the Benten Cafe @ iluma.
The EVEN not so important person made us wait. Haha! Anyway, Kenny seriously 得罪 Wens and I. Because we kept shooting him the whole night. Haha! Or should I say, both Kanghao & Kenny 得罪 us, or mainly Wens. Hahah! =P




Anyway, after the dinner, we split up for a while. Me and Cat want to go arcade and waste money and the boys accompanied Kanghao to buy 2 pairs of similar shoes. Haha! But end up, didn't waste. So we went to Muji. And Wens really like to go Muji. =D
After so, we left Bugis and go home. Wens + Kanghao and I went to Cat's place, because I want to take comics. End up, WEns also took some comics home. DEAR BOYS! =D And we had a short talk before going home. Then Wens and I cabbed home.
That's all.
BYE!
Posted by S.사망타 @11:54 PM | back to top

