Thursday, December 3, 2009
Busy Busy Busy!!! =)

Just reached home after a whole day of production and driving lesson. Phew, damn tired. Damn damn tired. But its a very processive day today. [: Even though something cock up in the morning, but we heng heng still manage to handle and allow the production to continue. (: This whole week will be a damn busy week for me. I will try to update once i got the time. ^^
First, let me credit TANYINWEN first. LOL. THANKS HER FOR INTRO-ING SUCH A NICE SHOW TO ME!!! :) Hahahahah. I already finish chionging You're Beautiful yesterday. Hehehehe. Nice! :) Sian half. Now i going to continue wif other shows liao. I neglect my taiwan drama series for 2 weeks already! Because i totally got no time to watch lor. ): Now, I'm chionging my assignment which needed to be handed in tmr. And i definitely cannot finish it de lor. -.- SIAN!
I want go rest already. Bye all! :)
LEFT WITH TWO MORE DAYS! :D
Posted by S.사망타 @9:07 PM | back to top

