when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Fun wif Sistars & Brothers! :D

25/12/2009
Christmas Celebration @ MY Place + Wens's Place

Since Wens said till like that liao. Dont steal like dui bu qi her rite? HAHAHAHAHA~ =P


Wens, Kim Geok, Vivian, Catherine, Cindy, Kang Hao, Yen Shyong, Hong Kuan, Xavier, Issac and Kenny go to Wens place for Steamboat session for our Christmas celebration. All I can say is that we can really eat A LOT. Like realllllllyyyyyyyyy A LOT. Everyone like 1 million years never eat before already, then go WEns place. LOL!




These two princesses' bowls are always full. Haha!
And both of them are like twins. Haha!





We played potluck, and Wens is very happy that I am the first to be out! *inside joke*


Eventually, Kanghao & I joined Wens. Haha!




And the winner is...... Ng Hong Kuan!


Thanks for the gifts from a computer-print card from Xavier! I dont have the money! money is WEns! Lols =D



Because our King game was TOOOO noisy, we changed our venue to my place where we can literally go crazy. Haha! And we really went TOTALLY crazy. I shall not elaborate more, and just keep it within those who came! =D

NAHHHH~ Steal all you want la, WENS! Hahahahha! =P
B-y.e!


 Posted by S.사망타 @1:05 AM | back to top