Saturday, December 5, 2009
HWANG TAE KYUNG! :D

HWANG TAE KYUNG! :)
HAHAHA. He's the only guy that i tink wif eye liner is still so handsome!
Even more handsome! Another feel. Lols. No make-up is cute, wif make-up is COOl! :D
And i simply like his VOICE! You're Beautiful OST is soooo NICE larhs. I like all those that he sing de lor. Woo~
Now, after striking off one wish from my wishlist, my next target is TAIWAN TRIP WITH SISTARS NEXT YEAR! Weets~ Hehehehe. :D So now i need to SAVE SAVE SAVE! :) I'm watching Gong Xin Ji now. How i wish i can watch more shows of Jang Keun Suk lor. Lols. I like his acting skills. (: Natural and shuai! Ok, going to work at my assignments liao. Bye, and nights all!
Meimei is happy now. I'm happy now. Love her lots lots, miss her lots lots lurhs. hehehe
Love meimei and muacks. Nights, Mei. :D
Posted by S.사망타 @11:22 PM | back to top

