Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Shopping wif mummy! :D
Its mummy's OFF DAY! Haha. So went JP to have lunch together and we go shopping!! :D First, we go Teppanyaki for lunch then we went NTUC buy alot of stuffs that cost us a few hundreds. LOls. NTUC never fail to make us spend alot of money. Haha. =p Then we packed alot of food back to eat. We got Sushi, YakiTori, carrot cake, sotong mee, tibits, chocolates and ice-cream. Omgg!! So sinful lor~ Hehehehe. :P Guess wad i'm holding @ the above picture? Hahaha. Its a UMBRELLA! So cute rite? Mummy buy me that pig pig umbrella lor. Hehehe. Even though i dont carry umbrella one, but then this one so cute, so i shall carry for awhile! Hehehe. :D
This year is a busy year. I have not even go shopping for christmas pressies lor. This time siao liao lor. Totally got no time. I'll be working all the way till christmas time siaks. Then still got FYP lehs? =.= I cant imagine how to handle like this. Nvm, shall not fret so much. Let nature take its course, maybe presents will come dropping down from the sky. LOL! =X
Now, its 1am plus already. I'm watching You're Beautiful again!!! Hahahah. But this time round mummy is watching also. I'm accompanying her to watch. (: Seems like she kinda like the story also. Hahahah. Pyscho my mummy to watch. LOL! Ok larhs. I shall go watch shows already. BYE! :D
Posted by S.사망타 @11:50 PM | back to top

