Saturday, December 5, 2009
YAY! I PASSED LIAO! Weets~ :D
YAY! I PASSED LIAO! DAMN HAPPY! hahahaha. :D
FINALLY I GOT MY LICENSE LIAO!!! WOO~~ ^.^
I CANT WAIT TO DRIVE MAN!!!! Hehehehe.
This morning wake up early and go for my last lesson before my test. While waiting for the instructor i damn nervous siaks. Even more nervous than taking school exams lor. Lols. School exams i so relac, this one i damn nervous. LOL. Then while waiting for results i damn jin zhang lor. Like waiting for death like that. hahahah. =X Passed with 8 demerit points. Weets~ So happy that i quickly informed those friends that concerned lor. Meimei, sistars and friends are all so jin zhang for me too. Hahaha. (: And Cat is going to treat me to Twilight, New Moon because i passed. heihei ._. Now, i'm back home going to take a nap. Cuz i will be GOING OUT TO CELEBRATE AND PARTY LIAO! hahaha. Celebrating my uncle's birthday also!! :D Will be back to update tonight. (:
THANKS THOSE GOOD LUCK AND WISHES! :)
Posted by S.사망타 @2:25 PM | back to top

