when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Gather.

Can u believe that this is made from ice? Its damn nice larhs!~



Went waxing wif Wens. After waxing, both of us are like yao gui(s). We bought damn lots of food and come my hse to eat larhs. We got chicken wings, pancakes, noodles, prata(s) & Ji chiong fan. LOL~ I tink ppl see the amount we ate also don dare to marry us liao la! HAHA! xD We managed to finish all the food but the both of us are DAMN FULL! REALLY FULL!! hehehe. Called Cat & Geok asked them to come over and we gathered again. (: Chat abt our taiwan trip again, we changed our plans & added more new stuffs in also. and i'm getting real excited abt it liao. Only left wif 2 more months to go lor! I CANT WAIT!!! Hehehehe. :D Next important point is to save more money so that I CAN SPEND THERE WITH NO WORRIES! hiakhiak ^^v I wanna thanks Wens baobei for giving me the free iPhone screenProtector and she even help me put the screen protector on! LOvE yOu!!! ;D But the screen protector does not fit my iPod touch. ): Gonna get another screen protector for it. Must get it asap. Because both of them are so "naked" now. Lols.

I'm organising my iPhone's contacts. Its giving me damn lots of problems. Because for my past contacts i anyhow save in my own ways. But in iPhone, its very organised then all my contacts so ugly. I was like editing each and everyone of them MANUALLY! -.- After all the hard work, it really did look nice and decent! Again, thanks to Wens baobei for teaching me how. Lols. So this teach me a lesson. Be organised and dont ANYHOW! HAHAHAHA! ;P Its 6am already, and there's school tmr. Tink i really need to go sch liao. I'm as if like i already graduate and happily no need go sch only. LOL. Goodnight! ;)


 Posted by S.사망타 @3:38 AM | back to top