when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A good start. =D


I saved $500 for my taiwan trip already! *All my sistars are working hard to save so that we can have lots and lots of fun in Taiwan* So happy lor!!! WHOOTS~ and I strike off another item from my wishlist too. A good start for year 2010. Heehees. ♥_♥ A new blog song also. From my forever♥ Hongki oppa! :) I seriously tink that he's the best singer in korea larhs. LOl! He sing damn well lor. Damn emotional. When you heard his voice and singing, will tears... So touching lor~ Now my iPod touch all korean songs lor. Lols. ^^

Cat came over to my hse and work on her assignment first. Cat will do assignment de mehs? She act yi ge guai only. Hahahaha. =X Then she called Geok and ask her where is she whether she wanna come over. And in 30mins, geok reached my house. LOls. Then wif all the kaki(s) what we do lehs? Of course is play mahjong liao lor. With the mahjong SIAO Geok! Hahahaha. Finish playing mahjong wif Cat, Geokgeok & Vivien lurhs. And i won 4bucks. Hehehe. (: They left @ 1am like that and i went to work on my assignment. Its suppose to due on Wednesday. Oops! I'm late already. =X Hahahaha. But i dont care! =P Its 5am now and i finally handed in the assignment! ;) Not going to slp already, because i have to reach sch at 9am tmr. -.- Its a talk that i cant miss or late. =( SIAN! How i wish i can slp lor. Lols. I decided to give my iPod nano to my brother. Heehees. I'm such a good sis rite? :) But if he guai lan then i TAKE BACK! HAHAHAHA! xD Ok larhs. I going pack food for mummy to eat already. Bye~ :D


 Posted by S.사망타 @1:40 AM | back to top