Thursday, January 21, 2010
I got sibeh hou SISTARS! :D
Went sch @ 8am today without any sleep. (: Worked on my FYP till 6pm and my group mates and I went to eat PRATA!!! Hahahaa. The prata that i had been craving for SOOOOO LONG!!! hehehe. And i was really satisfied. :D Then we all went home. (: Cat came over to my house after her studies and she stayed over. She even bought nice nice "hor fun" for me to eat! Hehehe. ^^ Then we talk cock wif Wens over the internet and mummy bought the super super super nice wanton mee for us to eat!! WOO~ today is a XIN FU DAY! hahahaha. I ate all those food that i had been craving lor. Tian ah... I cant believe it.. hahaha. :D And i'm bring Cat to eat buffet tmr. (: I'm treating her to eat international buffet. Because she likes to eat and of course she is a good sistar larhs. Hehehe. ;D
And, I got another sibeh hou sistar also!!! That is TANYINWEN!!! She got me an iPhone cover and iPod touch cover!!! Weets u weets~ :D She even bought me screen protector also larhs. HAHAHAHA! So where to find this kind of hou kang tao lehs? ONLY I HAVE!!! HEhehe. :D Love them to the maxxx!!! :) Got to acc Cat liao. BYEEEE~
Posted by S.사망타 @11:38 PM | back to top

