when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Hair Style DAY! :D


Overslept today. So i nv go sch again. lols. Prepared and left home together wif mummy to meet up wif Cat at mrt station and there we mrt-ed to Tampines for our hair cut. LOL. From Jurong purposely go till Tampines just to have our hair cut. Went TWISTER! :) Intro by friend to go there, thus Cat & I had our hair done there. (: From 3pm we start doing our hair and we left at 9.30pm!!!! =.=''' DAMN LONG! lols. Because the person who help us is damn popular and busy. He's great at styling hair. (: We spent alot on our new hair style lor. Cat spent $500 while i spent $200. =.= HAHA! Confirm power rite? :P Gonna let Cat & my new hair styles be a mystery first until Geok sees us tmr. hahaha. Wanna gif her see first before i post the pictures up. :D And i also hope can meet up wif Meimei & Galgal to show them my new hair style lor. Hehehehe. ^^ Finish hair cut, we cabbed down to Maxwell for our dinner because we had not eaten for the whole day from 3pm. -.- Then Wens baobei came down to meet up wif us. lols. Guess she's really excited to see Cat & my new look. HAHAHA! And she said nice. So happy~ (; then we walked over to mum's work place and talked to her for awhile before the three of us mrt-ed home together. [[:

I wanna thanks all my sistars and friends that helped me with sending the email for the FT island lucky draw. I love you guys LOTS LOTS! :D Didnt hear any news from lucky draw side, guess i didnt won the tickets even i sent out so many emails. ): Sigh... Then i called IMM and check out whether is there any tickets left and they told me that there are still $100 tickets left for the ShowCase one. And Cat & Wens is STILL DAMN STEADY TO ACC ME GO EVEN THEY HAD TO PAY $100 FOR THE TICKETS! I simply just love them SOOO MUCH! Hehehe. Gif u two kiss, MUACKS! :D BUT I GOT 1 GOOD NEWS! hehehe. That is my mummy managed to find her friends to bring me in!!! WEETS U WEETS~ Hahahaha. I damn happy when i heard this larhs. OMG. I nearly fainted. Hahaha. And mummy even helped me to let me smuggle Cat & Wens to acc me larhs. WHOOTS!! BEST THING EVER! HAHA. MY MUMMY IS THE SUPER MUMMY ON EARTH! LOL. I love her to the maxxx!!! xD &&& I seriously think that i'm the happiest and luckiest person on earth! ;)


I AM GONNA SEE MY HONGKI OPPA IN FEW DAYS TIME!!!
WOO LA LA~
Hehehe. ^^


 Posted by S.사망타 @11:58 PM | back to top