Saturday, January 9, 2010
New tibits! :D

Since i'm so crazy over korean idols of course i must also try their tibits rite? Hehehe. :D The pink one is like panda biscuit but not so nice lurhs, i prefer panda more. (: and the other one is nice!!! ;D Very nice. Lols. Chocolate cake? Yummy yummy~ ^^ Will be buying more different types of korea tibits to eat and intro you people if its nice k? (((:
Woke up @ 6pm plus today. Got a scolding from mum because zm & I really slept till too late and she's very unhappy. Because she wanna play Wii wif us. -.- LOL! Hurry to bath and acc mum for dinner to make up for the wasted weekend. :) And she's happy when eating. [: Back home, played FB games again. I'm going to start watching 海派甜心liao. Hiakhiak =D Working tmr. I'm all fired up to earn money for my taiwan trip!!! CHIONG ARHS! ;)
Cat is using iPhone now also. (: And she's tweeting!!! lOl! Like wad Wens said, its really wierd o see cat tweet lor. Hahahah. All thanks to me for helping her to fix her "tv" lor. (*inside joke that only Wens, Me & Cat knows*) HAHAHA! ;D
I wanna slp early today. Or i should say i NEED to slp early today. Because there's work tmr. :) Wondering whether is geokgeok working tmr lor. Hope she's working tmr then can gossip again liao. Weets~ :D Bye, everyone.
Posted by S.사망타 @10:19 PM | back to top

