Friday, February 5, 2010
Just two more weeks...
Just another two more weeks and i'm free.. I just have to endure another 2 more weeks. Gosh, but these two weeks are definitely gonna be the damn siong week larhs. -.- Been staying back late in school and working on our FYP. Stayed in school till 8pm tgt wif Eliza & Laojie today. The three of us are so hungry and we had our dinner tgt in sch. Lols. And all of us are sick! Laojie and kaian are still sick while Eliza & I jus recovered. -.- Felt like my limbs and legs are all broken. haha. Btw, Cat stayed over at my house ytd night. (: She played mahjong wif my mummy and aunties and of course i had a great time wif Jiayu baobei lurhs. :D There's so much ppl i'm missing larhs. Like Meimei, Galgal, and my internship companies friends!!! I really miss damn lots lor. After these 2 weeks i'm definitely going to find time and had lunch tgt wif them. hehehe. WAIT FOR ME!!! Hahaha. [: I'm really tired.. Going to rest already. Nights. :-)
Posted by S.사망타 @12:50 AM | back to top


