when it knocks you down

S.

Photobucket

사망타 is my name. ♥
25th July is my big day.
Family, Sistars & friends are my first priority.
I move on from my past and be the one who i am now.
I live my life with no regrets.
HongKi Oppa,Nichkhun,GeunSuk Oppa,亚纶,Eunhyuk is my ♥♥♥

Advertisements

Do help me click on my ads! TYVM! :D


S.Desires

LAST UPDATED: 1st May 2010.

All my beloveds are happy (:

(!)Slim down
Car license
Burberry Handbag
Gucci messenger bag
LV Damier Neverfull GM
Photobucket Ipod Touch(at least 16gb)
Puppy
Photobucket My Car
Go out to sea wif personal Yacht!
Japan & Korea trip
Taiwan trip wif Sistars @ March!

clickables



♥♥♥

♥Meimei. ♥Geokgeok. ♥Sinyee. ♥YinWen. ♥Shuwen.

♥♥

♥Agatha. ♥Alanmanda. ♥Chun Hui. ♥Faith. ♥Joan. ♥Kai An. ♥KangHao. ♥Kenny Ong. ♥Lawrence. ♥Pearle. ♥Stephy. ♥WeiTing. ♥YaQi. ♥YuJing.

♥

Bing Jie. ♥Dayana. Hang U. HuiMin. Issac. ♥Jacky. ♥Karen. LaiYee. Lifah. Lydia. Marissa. Melinda. ♥Melissa. Nicholas. ♥Nicolette. ♥Rosie. Samantha. Serene. Sham Sham. Shu Juan. Suankai. SzeHui. ♥Terry. Tow Peng. Vanessa. Yvanne. Zaidi.

♥♥♥

Aaron 炎亚纶. Calvin 辰亦儒. Chun 吳尊. SHOW 罗志祥. LU CHEN. Hans 张翰. 魏晨. Peer 朱梓骁. Tender 黃騰浩. 光陰的故事.



Chats

just get back up

Monday, March 8, 2010

Hot Summer Days! =D


SOOOO LONGGGG since i last really updated my blog. hahaha. Been working really hard for this month. Can say that i offically graduated from SP! HOORAY!!! :D Another thing is that i had my work scheduled to the fullest so that i can earn lots and lots of money for my taiwan trip wif sistars! YES!!! ^^ Alot of things actually happened. But i don wish to say it out over here. Those who are close should already know what happened. Luckily, everything is fine now. (: I just hope that it will only turn better and not worse. [:
Today is my off day. (: I was sick ytd but feeling better today so went out to catch Hot Summer Days together wif Cat. (: Rated the movie 3/5. Not say very nice but u cant say its not nice either. hahaha. But i just find that DA S is damn HOT!!! DAMN CHIO!!! No matter long hair or short hair. And i find the character in the movie jus suits her so much. HAHA! :P Bus-ed home after that cuz i still got work tmr. So now here i am blogging while i am watching shows. Hehehe. I missed alot of people lor. My meimei, my galgal, my internship company's friends, my SP friends even my F7F. Will be meeting up wif SP friends on the 10th since i got a test on that day. (: As for galgal, will be seeing her on the 12th!!! YAY!!!! I cant wait to go GENTING AND KL wif her and family. It will definitely be a awesome trip! :D Will be going on the 12th and come back on the 14th. :D As for F7F, still arranging dates to meet. HURRY! haaha. I miss you guys. ;D Ok. I posted all my recent activities already. Hehehe. Shall go watch shows liao. Alot of shows i finish watching liao. SIAN! ANY NEW SHOWS TO INTRO? (: Off I GO! BYE! ^^


 Posted by S.사망타 @10:21 PM | back to top